It’s the week we’ve all been waiting for: Thanksgiving. As many of you get ready to board planes, trains and automobiles, preparing dessert is probably the last thing on your mind, right? Well, today’s your lucky Monday!
Today I’m sharing a recipe that you can quickly whip up. Head to your nearest grocery or drug store and you’ll be able to grab these ingredients. Better yet, why make it a Thanksgiving activity?
Thanksgiving Cherry Pie Cupcakes
– Cake mix
– Butter Cream frosting (this color looks like flakey dough)
– Cupcake liners (+ bonus: fun fall wrapper – found these on sale at Michael’s for $.97!)
WHAT TO DO
– BAKE cupcakes according to instructions
– COOL cupcakes i.e. your plain ol’ pies
– FROST your cupcakes
– ADORN your cupcakes with red M&Ms for fruit filling
– CREATE a lattice crust and pie rim
Little Lee Tip: use a ziploc bag as your piping tool – easy and quick clean up
– SERVE & enjoy your pies
What’s next? Open up that bottle of wine and enjoy your time with family and friends. Cheers!
Sending you good vibes & Happy Thanksgiving, friends!