Do you have an Easter brunch, lunch or dinner next week? Show up with pretzel carrots every bunny will enjoy.
What you need:
- Pretzel Rods
- Wilton Orange and Vibrant Green Candy Melt (Michael’s or Wal-Mart)
- Cookie Sheet + Parchment Paper
- Oreos (for “dirt”)
What to do:
- COVER cookie sheet with parchment paper
- MELT orange melts in microwavable bowl
- COVER 3/4 of pretzel rod in orange, set on parchment paper
- MARK the orange carrots with a toothpick
- DRY orange carrots
- MELT green melts in microwavable bowl
- COVER remaining part of pretzel rod
- DRY complete carrot!
- REMOVE cream part of Oreo (use a fork for one quick swipe!)
- CRUSH cookies in plastic bag to eliminate mess and waste
- FILL bowl/cup/platter/plastic baggie/mason jar with dirt
- ADD your carrots
Last but not least, ENJOY your veggies!