Lake season is just around the corner! Do you have the cooler ready? What about the Costco sized chips, dip & fruit? Complete that list with these summertime #LakeLife Cookies.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Sugar cookies
- Blue frosting – get this can to get the special sprinkles
- Decorating gel – any color you want
- Teddy Grahams
- Sour stripes
WHAT TO DO
- FROST your cookies blue for the lake
- “MEASURE” + CUT your sour strip for each bear
- GLUE the bear to the strip with a dollop of gel – you just made a floaty!
- ADORN each bear with a white gel swimsuit or trunks
- PLACE the bear floaty on your cookie
- SPRINKLE some fishies – aren’t you glad you bought the can frosting?
- ENJOY the #lakelife
These cookies were a sweet addition to a weekend on the lake with these wonderful souls celebrating the bride to be!