It’s here, guys, Super Bowl weekend! (Patriots vs. Falcons, you’re welcome.) Today I’m sharing a fun way to quickly bake and decorate individual Football Cupcakes. All of these ingredients can be easily picked up at your grocery or drug store to whip up for your party this weekend – enjoy!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Funfetti cake mix
- Chocolate frosting
- Vanilla frosting
- Green food coloring
- White decorating gel
- Kitchenware: cupcake pan, cupcake liners, piping bag and tool
WHAT YOU DO:
- Bake all your cupcakes and let cool
- Draw/frost a ball on each cupcake
- Draw/frost laces of the football with your white gel = football!
- Draw/frost grass on each cupcake
- Change into your team colors before you head out to the Super Bowl party!
Up next: ball + laces = football
Don’t forget the grass…
Super Bowl ready!
Cheers to writing your own chapter & GO TEAM!