Puns should never go unnoticed. Birthdays should also never go unnoticed. What happens when someone turns the big 3-0? You combine these two!
Today I’m sharing a simple birthday card you can make for your friend who loves an Old Fashioned cocktail and (appreciates) corny jokes.
WHAT YOU NEED
– Blank Card (I got mine at Michaels or use cardstock)
– Colored Pencils
– Thin point black marker or Sharpie
– A friend who is turning 30 or loves Old Fashioned
WHAT YOU’LL DO
– STENCIL a glass, ice cube and orange peel with pencil first
– DRAW over it with your Sharpie, let dry
– ERASE your pencil drawing
– COLOR in your drawing
– WRITE “You’re a little old fashioned”
– WISH they have a sense of humor for this awesome card you just made
Bonus? If you pair this with an actual Old Fashioned. Cheers!